Rock Video Fever

Europe - Open Your Heart





Europe - Open Your Heart

Days filled with joy and days filled with sorrow 
I don't know just what to do 
Am I happy today, am I lonely tomorrow 
Everything depends on you 

And I've been waitin' 
For the angels to knock on my door 
I've been hopin' 
That everything could be like before 

Open your heart and tell me what's wrong 
Why can't you talk like you used to do before 
I don't know if I'm weak, I don't know if I'm strong 
Hey girl I can't cope anymore 

And I've been waitin'... 

Open your heart, let me hear you 
Make up your mind, I want to hear you call 
Open your heart, want to come near you 
Make up your mind, before we lose it all 

Maybe that time has it's own way of healin' 
Maybe it dries the tears in your eyes 
But never changes the way that I'm feelin' 
Only you can answer my cries 

And I've been waitin'... 

Open your heart, let me hear you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now on SPOTIFY!