Rock Video Fever

Happy Birthday Dime! (Dimebag Darrell) *R.I.P.* Pantera - Cemetery Gates (Official Video)

Happy Birthday Dime! (Dimebag Darrell) *R.I.P.* Pantera - Cemetery Gates (Official Video)





Pantera - Cemetery Gates (Official Video)


Reverend...Reverend Is this some conspiracy? 
Crucified for no sins An image beneath me Lost within our plans for life It all seems so unreal I'm a man cut in half in this world Left in my misery...  
The reverend he turned to me Without a tear in his eyes It's nothing new for him to see I didn't ask him why I will remember The love our souls had Sworn to make Now I watch the falling rain All my mind can see Now is your (face)  Well I guess You took my youth And gave it all away Like the birth of a New-found joy This love will end in rage And when she died I couldn't cry The pride within my soul You left me incomplete All alone as the memories now unfold.  

Believe the word I will unlock my door And pass the Cemetery gates  Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder aloud If you're watching over me Some place far abound I must reverse my life I can't live in the past Then set my soul free Belong to me at last  Through all those Complex years I thought I was alone I didn't care to look around And make this world my own And when she died I should've cried and spared myself some pain... You left me incomplete All alone as the memories still remain  The way we were The chance to save my soul And my concern is now in vain 

Believe the word I will unlock my door And pass the Cemetery gates  The way we were The chance to save my soul And my concern is now in vain Believe the word I will unlock my door And pass the Cemetery Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now on SPOTIFY!